Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cannon Beach


We moved to Oregon a little over a month ago although it feels much longer. We had the perfect trip to the beach - Cannon Beach where Goonies was filmed. I have to admit I found myself picturing those awkward teenagers riding their bikes along the streets of this charming little town. The kids were so easily satisfied to dig and build and collect treasures. We came home with a bucket full of stinky little goodies - bird feathers, sea weed, and plenty of broken sea shells. Lindsey found every little thing in her path to be something special.







,




2 comments:

Beka said...

Rachael! I just found you through Karen's blog...Lots of changes. You've moved again, and I cannot believe how your kids have grown. They are as cute as ever.

Unknown said...

You are professional movers! That's why your family is so close. Mine was the same: when you don't stay in one spot, the family is even more the nucleus than usual. And I've found this to be a blessing even as we kids have grown into adulthood.

Your kids are picture-perfect! I can't believe that's the "baby Jake" we welcomed into the world when Madeline was in kindergarten!!