Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Jacob is such a fun little boy! He smiles and laughs a lot, he dances and makes silly voices. He loves to wrestle. He's also really tender still and snuggly! I love my little man. He says lots of words, including "shoes".

The other day I was busy cleaning something, or making something, or helping someone and I just kept hearing Jake say "shoe-ss, shoe-ss, shoe-ss". I could feel him nudging me. He was just in a shirt and diaper but he wanted his shoes on. So I stopped whatever I was doing and helped the sweet little guy. He was one happy boy running around with his "shoe-ss" on.


Haircut anyone?

Apparently we have a budding little hair stylist. Maybe more of a hair cuttist than a hair stylist. Hailey has cut her hair multiple times but never seems to learn the lesson. This time I had a busy day and couldn't take her in to get it cleaned up until late afternoon but I should have because it made me a little grumpy all day. I called her my little 70's orphan. The 70's can only come back in doses and please don't let the mullet return - "business in front, party in back" never again.

3 comments:

wildthayn said...

That stylin' haircut reminds me so much of you with the Heidi Ludvicson incident. I would love to see the after picture with her hair fixed.

wildthayn said...

I love the shoes thing too!!! Nate asks for his shoes first thing every morning. It must be the age. -Or only the cutest boys in the world do that.

Whitney said...

Oh Rach! I can't believe she is at it again. What a lovely "do" she has. :) And Jake looks so big! We need to get together, it has been a while.